Chicken Malai Curry Recipe
- 500 gms Chicken curry cut with bones
- 2 nos. Onions medium size, fried brown
- Wash the chicken & put in all the items for the marinade. Mix well. Set aside for around an hour.
- Fry the sliced onions until golden in colour. Remove from oil & once it’s cooled, crush it with your hand.
- Take a kadhai & heat oil .
- Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken & cook on medium heat for 6-7 mins till most of water dries up.
- Now add the crushed fried onions, mix it well and continue to fry it on medium heat for 5-6 mins till oil separates.
- Add 250 ml of water and continue to cook covered on low heat for 15 mins till chicken is tender.
- Add the cream, mix & simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Add the finely chopped coriander leaves, mix well & simmer for a minute.