Chicken Drumsticks Fry
- Chicken Drumsticks around 6-7- 500 gms
- Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 3 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 3/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup- 1 tbsp
- Refined Oil- 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Refined Oil- 4 tbsp
- Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make one slit on each of the drumsticks.
- Whisk the curd/yogurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix.
- To marinate the chicken, arrange the drumsticks in a bowl and add the ginger garlic paste. Next pour the Yogurt-Masala mix on top of the drumsticks and give a mix to coat them well. Cover and set aside on room temperature for around 90 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side.
- Fry on medium heat for 2 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 2 mins and then flip it and lower the heat.
- Keep frying it and turning it every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take a total of 10-11 mins and total around 15 mins frying time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!