Chicken Masala Fry | Masala Fried Chicken | Tawa Fried Chicken
Chicken Masala Fry
- Chicken curry cut with bones- 500 gms
- Salt- 3/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Green Chillies thick chopped- 2 nos.
- Tomato fine chopped- 1 big (100 gms)
- Coriander leaves chopped- 4 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
- Chicken Masala- 1.5 tsp
- Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the items indicated and set aside for 30 mins.
- Chop the green chillies and also the tomato & coriander leaves.
- Take a tawa/frying pan and heat oil.
- Add the Ginger Garlic paste and fry it on low heat for 1 minute.
- Now add the pieces of green chillies and fry it on low heat for around 1 min.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces, mix it well and bhunno/fry it on high heat for 3-4 mins.
- Now add the Red Chilli Powder and fry it on medium heat for 2 mins till light brown in colour.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and cook on medium heat for 2 mins till it is soft.
- Now add the Chicken Masala and fry on low heat for 1 min. Add a splash of water.
- Cover & cook on low heat for 5 mins. Remove the lid, give a mix and again cover & cook on low heat for another 5 mins.
- Remove lid and dry up any excess water.
- Now add the chopped coriander leaves, give a mix and keep frying for another minute to coat the chicken well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!