Chicken Fry for Bachelors | Simple Chicken Fry for Beginners
Chicken Fry for Beginners
Chicken Fry for Bachelors | Simple Chicken Fry for Beginners | Chicken Fry
- 500 gms Chicken small curry cut pieces with bones
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1.5 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Refined Oil
- 5 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces. Wash and keep it in a colander to drain.
- Chop the coriander leaves and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the chicken pieces and mix & fry on high heat for 2 mins till the color changes.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt and mix & fry on medium heat for 2-3 mins till little browned.
- Cover & cook on low heat for around 20 mins till the chicken is nearly tender. You can remove lid once half way, give a stir and cover it again.
- Now add all the spice powders, give a mix and fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till the spices are cooked & the chicken pieces are browned.
- Now add the tomato ketchup, give a mix and continue to fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till it coats the chicken and is browned.
- Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, mix and and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!