Quick Egg Fried Rice
- Cooked rice- 6 cups One day old
- Eggs whisked- 4 nos.
- Garlic chopped- 6 cloves
- Green chillies fine chopped- 2 nos.
- Carrots small diced- 1/2 cup
- Spring onion greens- 1 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp in eggs
- Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Dark Soy Sauce- 2 tsp
- Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
- Dice the carrot into small pieces and chop the garlic & green chillies.
- Cut the spring onion greens into 1/2” pieces.
- Whisk the 4 eggs and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok and add the whisked eggs and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Scramble it on low to medium heat for a minute, remove & set aside.
- Wipe the wok clean and add 2 tbsp oil.
- Heat it and add the chopped garlic and green chillies. Give a stir and then add the diced carrots. Stir fry on high heat for 1 minute.
- Now add the rice and give a mix.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper powder and 2 tsp Soy sauce. Mix well and stir fry it on high heat for 2 mins.
- Now add the scrambled eggs and toss for 1 minute of medium heat.
- Add the spring onion greens, mix well and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!